- B.C. Home
- Ministry of Citizens’ Services and Open Government
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- About the OCIO
- Architecture and Standards
- Identity Information Management
- Information Security
- Intellectual Property Program
- Legislation, Privacy and Policy
- Network BC
- Strategic Partnerships
- Contact Us
Private Sector Privacy Legislation - Implementation Tools
The following implemenation tools were designed to help you understand and comply with the Personal Information Protection Act.
- PIPA Tool 1 - Ten Steps To Compliance
- PIPA Tool 2 - "How Do I Know If I'm Covered?"
- PIPA Tool 3 - "What is a Privacy Officer?"
- PIPA Tool 4 - Ten Principles for the Protection of Privacy
- PIPA Tool 5 - Conducting a Privacy Audit of Your Personal Information Holdings
- PIPA Tool 6 - Privacy Compliance Assessment Tool
- PIPA Tool 7 - Setting Up a Complaint Handling Process
- PIPA Tool 8 - Personal Information Protection Policy
- PIPA Tool 9 - Model Contract Language - Privacy Protection Schedule Template (PDF 164KB)
For more information, please contact the Knowledge and Information Services Branch.