- B.C. Home
- Ministry of Technology, Innovation and Citizens’ Services
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- About the OCIO
- Architecture and Standards
- Identity Information Management
- Information Security
- Intellectual Property Program
- Legislation, Privacy and Policy
- Network BC
- Strategic Partnerships
- Contact Us
Office of the Chief Information Officer
Welcome to the Office of the Chief Information Officer.
As an enterprise organization for the B.C. government we are responsible for the creation and maintenance of Information Management and Information Technology (IM/IT) strategies, policies and standards, and provide information technology infrastructure services that enable cost effective citizen-centred services.