- B.C. Home
- Ministry of Technology, Innovation and Citizens’ Services
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- About the OCIO
- Architecture and Standards
- Identity Information Management
- Information Security
- Intellectual Property Program
- Legislation, Privacy and Policy
- Network BC
- Strategic Partnerships
- Contact Us
Office of the Chief Information Officer
Welcome to the Office of the Chief Information Officer.
As government’s chief IM/IT strategist, the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) plays a leadership role in promoting and guiding the management of government information as a strategic business asset, and supporting technology infrastructure as a key component of business transformation. The work of the OCIO is focused on:
- IM/IT Corporate Vision
- IM/IT Legislation, Policy and Standards
- Technology Solutions
- Transformation and Technology
This includes collaborating with ministries, broader public sector organizations, communities and private sector suppliers on cross-government initiatives in support of government's objectives.
February 28, 2014
March Is Fraud Prevention Month. FRAUD: Identify it. Report it. Stop it.
March is Fraud Prevention Month in Canada. This year marks the 10th anniversary of the annual education and awareness campaign that began by encouraging Canadians to recognize fraud, report fraud and stop fraud.
To learn more, check out our Fraud Prevention Month resource page.